16.3.12

42.

I just came back from a meeting with the new commander of my battalion. He gave out his demands to us, the new rank holders. I didn't really put all my concentration on him, I was rather thinking about when I can go to sleep. Bloody sleepy. Not a good trait of a rank holder, I guess.

Reading on one of my friends' girlfriend blog, has made me feel like oh damn.. They are totally happy together. Living in fairy tales and some sort of cliche feelings that I usually have whenever I read or see those so-called-loving couples.

I am a failure when it comes to relationship. Yes, I am. I used to be in relationships, I tried to be serious with my ex's. But somehow, after 5 months, I started to feel boring and I lost my interest on them and on things that we're doing during that time. I just don't know why.

Now, I am leading my own life. I'm being the usual me. Hard-headed, selfish and vivid.

Well, I think I know why I always end up with break-up's.

The usual me, are all negatives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment